Many spa companies over hype their
filtration systems. The reality is many spa companies alter
their filtration to differentiate from their competition.
Marketing of filtration systems can be over whelming for
customers and often times misleading.
- Standard filters do not filter to very
small microns, they only trap larger debris.
- No filtration system will replace
sanitizers needed to kill bacteria.
- 50 square foot filters are more than
adequate for standard size spas; they are capable of
filtering small portable swimming pools. We offer 100 square
foot filters as an option if it makes you feel better.
Water at high temperatures makes an ideal
environment for the growth of bacteria. The design of the
filter system and the materials used determine the
effectiveness, durability, and ease of maintenance.
Microban Coated Filter Media
- Our filter media is spunbound polyester
material not paper.
- Manufactured with built-in Microban
antimicrobial product protection.
- Microban antimicrobial protection
inhibits the growth of bacteria that can cause stains, odors
and fouling of the filter.
- Microban additive is registered with the
EPA for use in spas and hot tubs.
Top Loading Skimmer
- Skim the water surface to pull oils,
grease, and debris through the filter.
- Easy access to remove filter cartridge
for cleaning or replacement.
- Not pressurized for an overall safer
Filter Cartridge Sharp Pleat
- Cleanability: Sharp folds increase the
spacing between pleats making it easier to flush out loose
- Eliminates bridging: Allows particles to
get down into the pleat instead of lying across the top of
two or more pleats. This assures maximum dirt holding.
- Full utilization of the pleat surface:
Allows debris to build up from the inside out, critical to
obtaining the maximum cycle life between cleanings.